For the longest time, top fashion brands across the world believed that fashion’s primary goal was to make you look good. It was about creating an impression with little regard for comfort. However, in recent times, that notion has changed. Further popularized by the work-from-home-culture, comfort has become an essential part of fashion now. Consumers opt for garments which are vibrant, offer great styles and are also comfortable.
But, did you ever wonder what makes a garment comfortable? Is it the fit of the garment or the fabric used? Fabric plays a major role in making a garment breathable and light. Nature based LIVA fabrics are naturally free-flowing, breathable and offer a flattering drape, making it an ideal choice for comfortable and fashionable garments.
What makes a garment made with LIVA fabrics so comfortable?
LIVA fabrics are enriched with nature based fibres like Birla Modal™, Birla Excel™, Birla Micro-Modal™ and others. These fibres are ethically derived from natural and renewable resources. The natural origin of these fibres is what makes them extremely comfortable.
LIVA fabrics provide ultimate comfort to the wearer due to its inherent attributes of:
- Drape and Flow: Garments made with LIVA drape so well that the garments move with you. They take the shape of you, hence making them ideal for every body type.
- Luxurious Softness: LIVA fabrics enriched with Birla Modal™ fibres are not just soft but are as soft as crème. They have a great sheen to them as well!
- Feather-light: LIVA fabrics enriched with Birla Micro-Modal™ fibres, are extremely fine, which makes garments as light as feather.
- Resilient: LIVA fabrics enriched with Birla Excel™ fibres are high in strength, yet soft on skin. The garments don’t cling on your skin, giving you the freedom to move.
- Naturally free-flowing: Being nature based, LIVA fabrics are naturally free-flowing and keep you fresh, all day long. The high breathability of these fabrics results in less sweat and odour.
It’s time to be #ThoughtfullyFashionable. Enter the New Year by taking the pledge to be more thoughtful about one’s fashion choices here