A fashionista’s wardrobe is incomplete without a jersey dress. This versatile piece of clothing can make you look trendy yet elegant on any occasion. Jersey is generally a silk or cotton knit often blended with a synthetic fabric to add that stretch. A jersey dress is known to accentuate the femininity in you by hugging your curves and emphasizing the hour glass figure. These dresses drape your body and flow along with it making them a comfort clothing option for every girl with a heart and soul for fashion.
Types of Jersey Dresses
Go dress hunting and you are certain to spoil yourself with the wide assortment of jersey dress styles available in the market. Picking one for yourself is indeed a Herculean task when it comes to buying jersey dresses. Whether it’s for an evening wear or for a casual outlook, a jersey dress can never fail you. Here’s a quick look at some of the popular types of jersey dresses that you can go for!
Giving your body a wider hemline and giving off an A-line shape at the bottom is the classic A-line style of jersey dresses. Generally worn up to the mid thigh or the knees, this style is best suited for the woman with curves.
A shirt dress style is one casual favorite that you can never go wrong with. It is buttoned up on the front like a shirt suits all body types.
Show off those sexy long legs in minis! They are a perfect option for parties and romantic dates.
If you have got the curves that are worth flaunting then accentuate them with the body hugging style of jersey dresses. The jersey fabric is best suited for the body hugging style of dresses. So if you want to grab eyeballs then this style is just the one to go for!
- Throw on a patterned coat on your jersey dress if it’s a little chilly outside. Floral prints can never be a disappointment. If you are flaunting a plain colored piece then a printed coat can really up the style quotient.
- Autumns and winters do not mean that you need to shove off your jersey dresses in the cupboard. Team them up as tunics over tights and trousers and you are definitely gonna come off as a style diva!
- Accessorize with shades to give a glam effect to your outlook. If you are wearing floral printed jersey dress then go for big framed shades for an extra oomph. Black and brown tinted shades go well with formal jerseys.
- If you are going to show off in a plain colored jersey then go for accessories such as necklaces and statement pins. White pearl necklaces look like a million bucks when teamed with jerseys.
- Danglers add an extra feminine touch to your jersey dress.
Picture courtesy- ebay.com and lovetoknow.com